Re.: Re: [OpenAFS] Can't mount AFS on /afs(22)

JaS@codan.com JaS@codan.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:48:15 +0200

Hmm, strange :

This is what I get from the vos examine root.afs :

Could not fetch the information about volume 536870912 from the server
: No such device
Volume does not exist on server Wallace.codan.com as indicated by the VLDB

Dump only information from VLDB

root.afs
    RWrite: 536870912
    number of sites -> 1
       server Wallace.codan.com partition /vicepa RW Site

Should I delete the volume and create it once more? Or do I miss some more
configuration?

Regards
Jacob

                    Derrick J
                    Brashear             Til:    JaS@codan.com
                    <shadow@demen        cc:     openafs-info@openafs.org
                    tia.org>             Vedr.:  Re: Re.: Re: [OpenAFS] Can't mount AFS on /afs(22)

                    26-09-02
                    14:17

You should reply to the list, rather than me.

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 JaS@codan.com wrote:

> /afs does exist with mode 777 (changed it to 777 just to be sure, that
> wasn't the problem).
> When I use vos listvol, I get :
>
> Total volumes onLine 0 ; Total volumes offLine 0 ; Total busy 0

and if you run vos examine root.afs
?