[OpenAFS] Kerberos 5 Master key.

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
30 Sep 2002 10:55:10 -0400

Did you want to change the key or change the name?  Changing the key
is relatively easy.  Changing the Master Key can be done online
(although everyone needs to 'kinit' after you do this).  Changing the
AFS key can be done by just extracting a new keytab from the kasmin
interface, and then running asetkey to install the new key.

Changing the names is more difficult -- I dont think you can do that
without disrupting the local users.

-derek=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20