[OpenAFS] Supported Platforms

Henry B. Hotz hotz@jpl.nasa.gov
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 12:02:14 -0800

OK, I upgraded to NetBSD/macppc 1.6Q of March 25.  I'm using the 3-16
OpenAFS snapshot still, with the minor patches you provided and a
couple of trivial/obvious others of my own.

Now it crashes/burns in src/lwp because it can't assemble process.s.

What's going on here?  Why does the Darwin port not require an
assembly file the way the 368 and alpha netbsd entries do?  How can
we possibly be using the same assembly file for an i386 as for an
alpha?

Yeah, I know, I probably should join the development list. . .