[OpenAFS] OpenAFS on RedHat 9.0 and Mandrake 9.1

Troy Dawson dawson@fnal.gov
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 09:34:17 -0600

>> I would love to try that release, but I can't find it.  All I am finding in
>> the normal download places is 1.2.8, or 1.3 for development.  Can you point me
>> at where the 1.2.9-rcx stuff is?
>
> ftp://www.openafs.org/dl/openafs/testers
>
> It's not a release. only a candidate.

Thanks

They compile correctly on both RedHat 9.0 and Mandrake 9.1.
I have tested the client on both RedHat 9.0 and Mandrake 9.1.  It has passed
all of my basic tests, which are
Starting, read, write, deleting, stopping

Mandrake 9.1 had some difficulty with the startup script figuring out which
module to load.  I ended up just linking the correct module to the name it was
looking for.  But beyond that I didn't have any problems.

This was 1.2.9-rc4.

Thanks again
Troy
p.s.  If you need any other testing, client-wise, let me know.

Troy Dawson  dawson@fnal.gov  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/OSS  CSI Group