[OpenAFS] libpam-krb5, NAT and tokens.

Daniel Swärd excds@kth.se
08 Apr 2003 19:00:10 +0200

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 18:42, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Configure your krb5.conf file to turn on addressless tickets, so
> the library will get addressless tickets by default.  (unfortunately
> I do not recall the exact incantation).
>
> -derek

I did do that in krb5.conf

[AppDefaults]
	addressless_tickets = true

or something like that (can't reach that computer at the moment)

Is the pam-module able to get addressless tickets? I did some googling
and found someone who had written a patch for libpam-krb5, so that it
would be able to get addressless tickets. (unfortunately the patch
wasn't available for download)

Any ideas of what to try before he answers my mail (if he answers
it...).

	/Daniel

--
File not found. Should I fake it (y/n)?