[OpenAFS] AFS server processes hanging on SG servers

Dr A V Le Blanc Dr A V Le Blanc <LeBlanc@mcc.ac.uk>
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:32:44 +0100

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 01:03:24PM -0500, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> i looked, but it's not something i've seen before. the thing is, i
> actually now think that we might have broken something in the servers on
> irix, and i'm trying to get our irix test hosts "up" so i can actually
> verify it. we've done only minimal verification of the server on irix for
> some time due to "no hardware to test on"

I should tell you that we upgraded our Irix 6.5 machines a couple of
weeks ago, and that this seems to have cured the problem.  The
upgrade did include a new shared C library.

     -- Owen
     LeBlanc@mcc.ac.uk