[OpenAFS] pam-krb5 revisited...

Daniel Swärd excds@kth.se
10 Apr 2003 13:21:43 +0200

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 19:51, Balazs GAL wrote:
> 2003-04-09, sze keltezéssel Daniel Swärd ezt írta:
>
> > Apr  9 16:22:08 Knoppix login[4478]: pam_krb5: verify_krb_v5_tgt():
> > krb5_kt_read_service_key(): No such file or directory
>
> This is not our pam_krb5. It is pam_krb5 from
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pam/pam_krb5
> Please contact the authors of it for further information.
>
> Off course it semms, that tgt verification is turned on, but
> it doesn't have a keytab for it. Turn off tgt verification.

But I shouldn't have to disable the tgt verification, since I've got it
working normally on my laptop. These errors just occur when I try to run
it from the chrooted environment I'm working on and from the test-image
of the CD (and yes /tmp is writeable in a ramdisk).

What do you think the probable cause of the problem might be?

> p.s: This list is for openafs.
> I You want use pam_krb5 or pam_krb5afs from
> pam-krb5.sf.net and You have problem with it, then
> subscribe to pam-krb5-users at
> http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/pam-krb5-users

Why should this not be the forum to discuss it in? I'm having a problem
with afs since I'm not getting correct tickets, which results in me not
getting tokens...

And also that this list mostly is friendly and competent.

	/Daniel

--
File not found. Should I fake it (y/n)?