[OpenAFS] OpenAFS on AIX 5.1

Hartmut Reuter reuter@rzg.mpg.de
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:51:44 +0200

The port for rs_aix51 in the cvs was my work. I have to revisit the cvs
version to find out whether it is identical with our production code.

We have OpenAFS clients running on AIX 5.1 with 32bit kernel. You can
find our production version in

/afs/ipp-garching.mpg.de/rs_aix51/usr/afsws

I am working on the port for the 64bit kernel, but I have still some
major problems to solve with it.

Hartmut

Hamish Marson schrieb:

> Is a version of OpenAFS actually available for AIX 5.1 at all? I've
> checked the unstablce 1.3.x versions, and it still only has rs-aix42 in
> there. Nothing for AIX 5.1 or 5.2 (Although I need 5.1 as I have MCA
> machines).
>
> Where can I get the rs_aix51 stuff from (I've seen SOME references to it
> in a few postings, but can't find anything in the downloads for stable
> OR unstable).
>
> TIA
>
> hamish.

Hartmut Reuter                           e-mail reuter@rzg.mpg.de
					   phone +49-89-3299-1328
RZG (Rechenzentrum Garching)               fax   +49-89-3299-1301
Computing Center of the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft (MPG) and the
Institut fuer Plasmaphysik (IPP)