[OpenAFS] App on top of OpenAFS and MacOX

Brent Johnson Brent.A.Johnson@jpl.nasa.gov
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:25:54 -0700

Manuel,

What do you mean when you say you've " ...integrated kerberized and afs
login"?  When you log into the Mac (from the Mac login screen) you're
logged into AFS i.e. have a token?  (I think I'm more hoping than asking
:-) ).

-Brent