[OpenAFS] AFS Client on IA 64

Klaas Hagemann kerberos@northsailor.de
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:19:25 +0200

Hi,

finally i got openafs compiled on ia64. I have a 2 way intel itanium
system with redhat adavanced server installed on it.
I rebuild the RedHat SRPM from openafs.org and could successfully build
all RPMS.
I only need an afs client on ia64 for management issues.
I can install the client and load the kernel module into the kernel.
Kinit and aklog works fine, i get afs tokens.
I could browse the afs-tree, could make vos and bos operations.
But as soon as i do an fs mkmount or fs lsmount, i get a segmentation fault.
I have no ideas why, nor i got any useful hints in any logfiles (which
is normal for segmentation faults i think).
Do you have any ideas why this error occure and how i can fix it? Has
anyone of you the same problem?

Thanks for any hints or comments.
Klaas