[OpenAFS] vos release needs a very long time

Klaas Hagemann kerberos@northsailor.de
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:29:04 +0200

Hi,

Jenkins, Steven schrieb:
> How many files are in those volumes?  A vos release is proportional both
> to the size, as well as the number of inodes.
Each of those volumes has a number between 400 and 1600 directories with
mount points to other volumes (this are directories with the first
letter of the usernamee, e.g /afs/cellname.de/usr/h

Klaas