[OpenAFS] IBM AFS / OpenAFS compatibility

Michael Robokoff mrobo@ahpcrc.org
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:59:14 -0500

We are currently running both the IBM 3.5 client and the OpenAFS
1.2.x client on different machines. The AFS servers were IBM 3.5
but they were converted and upgraded to OpenAFS 1.2.7.

We are starting to see some problems. with the oldest clients.
We get some time-outs when transferring larger files.

--Mike