[OpenAFS] individual file dump

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:37:22 -0500

A new RPC would be needed, but off the top of my head I don't see any
reason that it would be all that difficult to create a filtered vos dump
that behaved like an incremental dump and only included certain files. I
certainly don't have time to implement it right now, and still have a
couple of PTS features on my backlog to implement, but maybe someone
else here can submit a patch.=20

-- Nathan

UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216