[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-announce] OpenAFS 1.2.10 for WinNT/2000/XP available (fwd)

Stephen Joyce stephen@physics.unc.edu
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:59:05 -0400 (EDT)

I realize that beggars can't be choosers, but can a windows .exe installer
for 1.2.10 be provided that obeys the /r record and /s silent install
InstallShield features work (or a working MSI--I'm not picky).

The silent install kinda-sorta worked with the 1.2.9 installer, but appears
to not work at all with the 1.2.10 installer.

Cheers,
Stephen
--
Stephen Joyce
Systems Administrator                                            P A N I C

You don't need to be faster than the bear which is chasing
you. You merely need to be faster -- or less tasty -- than
the others running with you.
               --- From "Maintaining system security"