[OpenAFS] one afs/cell.domain princs per realm

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:46:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Ken Hornstein wrote:

>   - Change aklog to simply mangle the V5 ticket appropriately.  See the
>     mailing list archives for the discussion on this.  If you do
>     this, Derrick Brashear will curse you until the day he dies, but
>     he does that for _so_ many people, I think the effect is getting
>     kinda diluted :-)

Untrue. I think it's a bad idea, but only bad enough that I wasn't going
to write one. If he wants to do it, hey, more power to him.

It's not like he's forking aklog or something.