[OpenAFS] Unable to Obtain Tokens

Jason C. Wells jcw@highperformance.net
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:54:08 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> Jason C. Wells wrote:

> Is this a typo?  If not, that name will not be used.

Woops.  That's a typo.

> Look at the afsd_init.log and turn on event logging.

That's interesting.  In event viewer I get about ten SMB events in about
20 seconds and then no more entries.

I didn't see anything particularly interesting in afsd_init.log except
that the netbios name seemed to contain whitespace.  This may be logging
semantics or it may be important.

10:36:17 PM: Netbios NCBADDNAME added new name >W13-AFS         <
                                                       ^^^^^^^^^

I will tinker some more tomorrow night.  It's _way_ past my bed time.
Say, I once had an transplanted east coaster complain that she couldn't
get a slice of pizza at 2:00 AM in Seattle.  What's anyone doing up that
late anyway? :)

Thanks for your help again.  You have given me a direction to follow where
before I was just scratching my head.

I have yet to decide if I want to try the 1.3X installer.

With SVEN going around, your comment about RPC not working makes me
wonder.

Later,
Jason C. Wells