[OpenAFS] Windows cache problem revisited...

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 14:15:00 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> <flame on>
> On a personal note, I must say that I am getting a bit tired of your
> rants.  They are not in the least bit constructive.  Insulting the work
> of the people who wrote and designed the original code does not help.
> You sound like a spoiled child.  "I want ...", "I want ...", "Why can't
> I ...", "Who's idea was it to ...".
> <flame off>

Not how I read it, and I'm always the first one to point out the answer to
"why can't I..." is "sure you can, send us the patch when you finish".

But I have no right to talk, I've certainly messed up my own share of the
code.