[OpenAFS] Z:\ is not in the global hierarchy

Jason C. Wells jcw@highperformance.net
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:43:10 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Rodney M Dyer wrote:

> As Derrick would say if you want to contribute some code please feel free
> to do so. :)

I could build a really nice Mountain Dew pump/CPU cooler powered by a GE90
turbofan.  Would that be an adequate contribution? :)  My employer might
get pissed when an engine shows up missing, but they're in enough hot
water that they might not even notice.

I am just a lowly user.  I install software and send bug reports while
waiting patiently for my desired features to manifest themselves
automagically.

A good kerberized distributed FS was the last thing I needed in order to
consider my network complete.  I have that now. The uniform namespace
certainly is not preventing me from implementing OpenAFS.

Later,
Jason