[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS-info digest, Vol 1 #1500 - 13 msgs

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Tue, 09 Dec 2003 16:49:04 -0500

Hi,

Please CC: openafs-info on all your replies...

sabah <sabah@hep.man.ac.uk> writes:

>  Hi Derek,
>          Thanks for your reply. the cache is in its own partition.

Then so long as /usr/vice/etc/cacheinfo is configured correctly
you will never overflow your cache.

>  How do I see what the cache manager is doing. Which process I have
>  to look for? What is the recommended cache size for a server with
>  100 GB users area?

A number of ways:
  fs getcache
  cmdebug
  etc.

Read the AFS admin guide.  Without knowing exactly what you are
looking for I don't know what to tell you.

>   Thanks,  Sabah.

-derek