[OpenAFS] aklog/wake on Windows 2003 Terminal Server ?

Holger Brückner lists@net-labs.de
10 Dec 2003 13:05:07 +0100

some more information:

the openafs client doesn't work correctly when i use the mit kdc for
password authentication (this windows server has a trust on a mit kdc
for single sign on).
symptom: i don't see any volume/file server preferences in the advanced
configuration tab.

it works correctly when i'm authenticate against the windows domain
(same user).

any further suggestions ?

terminal server is running windows 2003 server standard with all
available hotfixes.

thanks a lot

Holger Brueckner
net-labs Systemhaus GmbH

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 11:59, Holger Brückner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> first thanks to all who replied. unfortunately
> rodneys afsk5log and christophers advice to set
> HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Kerberos\Parameters\AllowTgtSes=
sionKey = 1 (REG_DWORD) didn't help.