[OpenAFS] (Update) aklog/wake on Windows 2003 Terminal Server ?

Holger Brückner lists@net-labs.de
17 Dec 2003 14:50:17 +0100

Hello,

first good news, today i got it working. i never would have found a
solution if the same symptom wouldn't have occured on my w2k
workstation. (client 1.2.10)

i had to remove

cifs/WTS-AFS@NET-LABS.LOCAL
(this key was added using
 addprinc -randkey -e des-cbc-crc:normal cifs/WTS-AFS@NET-LABS.LOCAL )

from the kdc. now i get "Server not found ind Kerberos database"
messages. but the client is working ok, and i can get afs tokens using
mit aklog.exe or wake.

if i add the key to the kdc and logon to windows the client won't show
any volume/fileservers in it's preferences tab under client
configuration.

could someone explain this behaviour ?!?

thanks to anyone who helped

Holger Brueckner
net-labs Systemhaus GmbH