[OpenAFS] Re: SuSe 9.0 &Heimdal.6

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:21:46 -0800

Yes there is a syslog message:
=20
'kernel: afs: Tokens for user of AFS id 0 for cell tedcell are
discarded'(rxkad error=3D19270407)=20

Should one clean out the tickets & tokens?

Admin should be user id 502 to match /etc/passwd or is user id 0 afs =
itself?

The /etc/openafs/server/KeyTab file got its ticket by using heimdal =
kadmin

	add -r afs@TED.FAM
	del_enctype afs@TED.FAM des3-cbc-sha1
	ext_keytab  afs@TED.FAM