[OpenAFS] Re: SuSe 9.0 &Heimdal.6

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 00:57:10 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, ted creedon wrote:

> How does one verify the consistency of the AFS tokens/tickets vs KRB5?
> Can one delete keys from the keyfiles and start anew?

The pts info is still entirely out of scope for what you're asking.
You can delete the keyfiles and start over. The key and the kvno must
match in the KeyFile and the KDC database. You should have no des3 key.

It should be possible to write a tool to take a KeyFile and get a krb5
ticket with the key. Maybe someday I'll get some free time.

> Rebooted and bad ticket errors...sigh.

You didn't change anything, right? So that's entirely expected. Broken
before, still broken now.