[OpenAFS] UserAuthenticate: ptserver: user or group desnt exist

Rogelio Bazan Reyes rogbazan@hotmail.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 15:38:24 +0000

thanx derek, i did what you said and it works.
other question: this happened due to the database was corrupted, or what
could be the reason for this error?

rogelio.
thanx