[OpenAFS] Cannot start client on Windows 2000 SP2

Peter J. Nicol Peter.J.Nicol@Turing.Biz
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 15:38:43 +0800

>  >  openafs.org
>  >  servers, if you need them, are
>  >  128.2.121.218 130.237.48.87 130.237.48.107

well, I got the service started and logged in to openafs.org ...

This involved a serious lot of mucking around with connection sharing also.  To
tell the truth, I don't know *exactly* what I did to make it work.  I suppose I
could strip it all back and start from scratch and document it all, if anyone
thought it would be useful.

Ok, I don't have any 'tokens' and have no mapped drives.  Client is asking for a
password.  Is there any public system I can use to test this stuff out?  Do I need
a guest or anonymous password?

I originally got into this, because I read about the caching etc of AFS and
thought it would be good to test it over slow links, both modem and ISDN.