[OpenAFS] AFS course notes

Brian Sebby sebby@anl.gov
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:33:32 -0600

Last week I taught a short course at my old high school to teach a group
of students how to use and administer AFS.  I put the notes I wrote for
the course on my website if anyone is interested in taking a look at them.
I'd be interested in any comments or suggestions for improving them.  And
yes, I know they're too dense and need more pictures. :)

They're located at:

http://www.sebby.org/afs/

I also have some slides up on that page from a short presentation I gave at
the AFS Workshop at LISA 2002 concerning using AFS in a firewall environment.

Brian Sebby

--
Brian Sebby  (sebby@anl.gov)  |  Distributed Computing Administration
Phone: +1 630.252.9935        |  Electronics and Computing Technologies