[OpenAFS] AFS server processes hanging on SG servers

Paul Blackburn mpb@est.ibm.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:43:29 +0000

Hello Owen,

A work-around option to consider: change your cell configuration
to having three dedicated AFS database servers running on Linux
and use the SGI machines as dedicated fileservers?
--
cheers
paul                                  http://acm.org/~mpb