[OpenAFS] AIX 5.1 Status Change since Sept. 2002 ???

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:59:59 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Hartmut Reuter wrote:

> OpenAFS on AIX 5.1 is here in production on several Regatta systems.
> However, right now only the 32-bit kernel is supported.
>
> I have not checked all other things, but src/config/param.rs_aix51.h and
> param.rs_aix51_usr.h look somewhat strange or broken in the CVS.
> I add my versions as attachments.

the CVS version probably looks strange but the opposite halves of the
#ifndef UKERNEL/#else sections match the files you just sent.

the CVS head uses 1 file instead of 2 for each system for params.