[OpenAFS] OpenAFS documentation

Renato Arruda rla9216@osfmail.isc.rit.edu
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 03:03:27 -0500

Hi Derrick,

I've got QuickStartUnix and the User Guide started, with fairly good progress.
I think it would be a good time to put them on CVS so other people could
contribute updates to them (specially the QuickStartUnix) if they wish.

Thanks,
[]'s
Renato

--
Renato Arruda <rla9216@rit.edu> http://www.rit.edu/~rla9216/
PGP Fingerprint = 6F1B 519F CBAA 2713 D2CD  ABFD E6AF 5FED A2AA 75DD