[OpenAFS] Windows client questions

Peter Schuller peter.schuller@infidyne.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:09:35 +0100

> 2)  Why can't my WinNT/2K client get tickets/tokens for my cell?  Does
> Win2K OpenAFS 1.2.8a not support a MIT kdc?  It can get to public files ok,

This is workable with the Kerberbos5 packages available at:

http://www.rose-hulman.edu/TSC/software/wake/downloads/

They have a kerberos package which is enough to get it working; and then
there's the wake package which provides a GUI for it.

When you've installed them, find the KRB5.INI file and modify the
registry entry pointing to it accordlingly. If I recall correctly,
that's all I had to do in order to make it work.

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org