[OpenAFS] Help enabling AFS authentication via Apache (on Linux)

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:53:39 -0600

Ah, you're talking about fully authenticated access to AFS, not just
password checking, similar to what the afsweb stuff does.

Have not done anything with that myself.=20

It will definately matter krb5/ka since you'll have to code in the
password access. Although you MIGHT be able to rig it up with PAM, but I
can't help you there. 10 foot poles and all..=20

-- Nathan