[OpenAFS] gcc reading beyond end of file on AFS

Edward Moy emoy@apple.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:46:12 -0800

Thanks for the info.

One other thing I've discovered is that if you remove the (two) -pipe
arguments, it works.

And just to be complete, I should mention that I am compiling in a
directory on a local disk, with symbolic links for the sources off into
AFS.  So sprint.c is a symbolic link to the real sprint.c in AFS.
Edward Moy
Apple Computer, Inc.
emoy@apple.com

(This message is from me as a reader of this list, and not a statement
from Apple.)