[OpenAFS] interesting situation

Klaas Hagemann kerberos@northsailor.de
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 18:36:34 +0200

> It was not, that I've seen, but I'm going to have to look in context. We
> should be able to fix this bug by 1.2.10-release, but it's not clear yet
> that the included patch won't have other unintended side effects, notably
> on non-Linux platforms.

There might be different error codes on different platforms? But which
platform does it depends on? The client side or the server side?
We have linux clients so we thought that theses error codes should be
compatible with linux.
Do i have to care about the system on the (file)-server side? It does
not matter for me since it is linux, too, but maybe this could affect
someone else?

Klaas