[OpenAFS] Compiling conflict with Linux 2.4.21 ?

Jerome Walter walter+openafs@efrei.fr
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 09:41:34 +0200

Hi,

I am experimenting a problem compiling openafs modules on my GNU/Debian
machine. I got my kernel upgraded to 2.4.21-xfs but when compiling module
(make-kpkg --append_to_version -xfs --revision=afs.0.1 modules_image ), i get
an error :
'minor' symbol already defined
'major' symbol already defined
Error 2 saying that it was the location where they already have been
defined... Sorry i do not have the exact error message at hand.

Did someone already compiled it with linux-2.4.21 patched for xfs ?

TIA,

Best regards

Jerome Walter
AFS Niewbie.

--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
 Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors