[OpenAFS] fs: Invalid argument; it is possible that /afs is not in AFS.

Jerome Walter walter+openafs@efrei.fr
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:42:02 +0200

Hi,

I managed to correct teh errors i made, or i think so. Logs do not give me no
error anyway. For my XFS problem, i umounted the XFS partition and created a
file in ext2 using dd, and mounted it on /vicepa.

Salvaging seems to have worked, as it tells that it worked and created files.

But, after client lauching (/etc/init.d/openafs-client force-start on my
Debian), i am still not able to issue an 'fs' command. Each one end displaying
the following error :

fs: Invalid argument; it is possible that /afs is not in AFS.

Almost all parameters for fs gives me this error. Could someone help me with
this ? I am frightened my dead-line is coming soon ...

TIA,

Jerome

--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
 Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors