[OpenAFS] Gentoo Linux looking for OpenAFS maintainers

Tim C. tim@umbc.edu
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:19:20 -0400 (EDT)

> 1.2.10 is imminent, so if said person wanted to star by seeing if we
> needed to include any configuration for it we could probably squeeze it
> in.

  Someone mind filling the rest of us in on what "imminent" acctually
means?  I mean I assumed it was gonna be a week or something after rc4
was released since the only actual announced change was some stuff for
HPUX packaging, and not actually any code changes.

Tim

Tim Craig            These are my opinions and not my employers. :)
OIT-Systems
tim@umbc.edu         It's hard to be serious when you're
                       naked. - Garfield