[OpenAFS] Aklog or pam_aklog for solaris

Jerome Walter walter+openafs@efrei.fr
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:56:20 +0200

Hi,

I have a network running both Linux and Solaris 8/9 machines.
>From now, i achieved to get Kerberos 5 authentication on these machines, and
would like to add AFS ticket granting at logon.

>From my GNU/Linux machines, kinit plus aklog is working fine, and i suppose a
pam module exists that grants tickets at logon, but for solaris i didnt find
such command. The openAFs distrib gives klog.krb that do not work (working
with krb5 ??).

Where can i find aklog, or a module to transform Kerberos 5 tickets into AFs
tickets after pam_krb5 has done its job ?

TIA,

Jerome Walter

--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
 Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors