[OpenAFS] afsd: Error -1 in basic initialization

Benjamin P Myers dative@sukrahelitek.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:12:23 -0500

The solution was that SuSE has packaged openafs-1.2.8 for 8.2.  The sourc=
e rpm=20
(which includes some patches) builds fine on 8.1. Anyway thanks for your=20
help, Derrick. It got me headed in the right direction.

-Ben