[OpenAFS] Manually Creating Cross Realm Users

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
25 Jul 2003 13:31:50 -0400

If ___all___ your users are "crossrealm", why not just obtain an
afs/<your-cell>@THEIR-REALM key and use that?  For example,
afs/sipb.mit.edu@ATHENA.MIT.EDU.  Then all users name@THEIR-REALM will
be "local" to your AFS cell....

-derek