[OpenAFS] OpenAFS & MIT Kerberos for Windows outside of US

Jerome Walter walter+openafs@efrei.fr
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:29:16 +0200

Hi,

I am installing a network, with GNU/linux, Sun Solaris and Windows 2K clients
sharing the same data and password thanks to Kerberos and AFS. Debian stations
works prefectly well, Solaris are authenticating and the problem getting AFS
creds should be resolved within few times.

But, under Windows, and a few under solaris, i get the following problem : MIT
Kerberos is not available for non US residents. I am inside europe, and thus
cannot get it. Perhaps i missed something, and there is something to do to get
it, but for the moment i am stuck, with no mean to get my Windows stations to
get their Kerberos 5 tickets from my MIT KDC to get the AFS shares working.

Is there a solution to get this setup working without the MIT kerberos libs
and binaries ?

TIA for your advices.

Jerome Walter

--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
 Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors