[OpenAFS] Too dump to use patch...

Jerome Walter walter+openafs@efrei.fr
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:12:10 +0200

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 04:27:16PM -0400, seph wrote:
> > But, under Windows, and a few under solaris, i get the following problem : MIT
> > Kerberos is not available for non US residents. I am inside europe, and thus
> > cannot get it. Perhaps i missed something, and there is something to do to get
> > it, but for the moment i am stuck
>
> There are people outside mit who distribute kerberos to non-US
> residents. for example, http://www.crypto-publish.org/

I got the source, but when trying to patch them with the AFS/KRB5 migration
kit, i get :

# patch -p1 < mit-patch
Looks like a unified context diff.
File to patch:

Hem, should be too dumb to use patch correcly. What is the correct command so
?

Jerome.

--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
 Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors