[OpenAFS] Manually Creating Cross Realm Users

Chris McClimans openafs-info@mcclimans.net
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:56:00 -0500

Thanks for the information Douglas.
I'll be getting with the administrators today and check out the ktpass
command.

Now, since the KDC is now a Windows 2000 PDC etc. Where does the krb524
daemon need to run? I assume we still need it somewhere in order for
clients to get tokens. I doubt this is run by default on Microsoft's
implementation ;)
-chris

>>> afs.athena.mit.edu@ATHENA.MIT.EDU
>>> 07/26/03 00:39:12  07/26/03 10:39:12  afs.sipb.mit.edu@ATHENA.MIT.EDU