[OpenAFS] AFS+KRB5+LDAP users management

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
03 Jun 2003 14:11:07 +0200

    Lukas> Is there a solution to help administrators do the
    Lukas> users/groups management on site running $SUBJ?  Now, when I
    Lukas> do changes to any users' account, I have to do them on many
    Lukas> places. Ie. in AFS protection server and others., Kerberos
    Lukas> principals and LDAP user records.  Do I really do it this
    Lukas> way? Is there any tool simplifying this task? Or everybody
    Lukas> running such site writes his own sync tools?  Thank you.

My (originally adFinis) phpQLAdmin (http://phpqladmin.bayour.com/) is/was
designed to do this. Currently it only manage LDAP properly, but that's
"not my fault" :)

The problem is that there is no AFS/Kerberos module for PHP... But
I've included (in the phpQLAdmin distribution) a simple script that
at least CREATES the entries in the KDC/PTDatabase...