[OpenAFS] Kerberos 5, AFS, and no krb524d

Nicholas Henke henken@seas.upenn.edu
05 Jun 2003 15:18:54 -0400

On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 15:09, Neulinger, Nathan wrote:

> Do the key and knvno that you added to that keytab match the key in the
> KeyFile on the afs servers? Migration kit should have docs on how to do
> this.

I don't think so. ... Just for my sanity, what keys need to be served
for OpenAFS in krb524d? The admin user (
afsadmin/roughneck.liniac.upenn.edu in my case ), or just the afs user
(afs/roughneck.liniac.upenn.edu ) ?

Given that the keys are not the same could pose a bit of a problem eh ?

I am a bit confused as to what keys need to go where. Do the keys for
krb524d need to be the single des ( -e des-cbc-crc:v4 ) keys, or the
3des keys ?

Nic
--
Nicholas Henke
Penguin Herder & Linux Cluster System Programmer