1.2.9 unstable ? (was [OpenAFS] inaccessibble volume - please help)

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
06 Jun 2003 15:46:21 -0400

Be careful which kernel you're testing on...  I would recommend
you test against a variety of problem.  About this time last year
I was working with Gerry on this exact same issue and noticed that
the signal behavior was different on a few different Linux kernels.
Finding something that works on ALL of them was problematic (and clearly
we didn't get all the corner cases handled).

-derek