[OpenAFS] Kerberos 5, AFS, and no krb524d

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
07 Jun 2003 10:34:58 -0400

Nothing is "impossible".  You may not like it, but it is most assuredly
possible.  It may not be the best option, or the easiest option, but it
is certainly an option.  Even if you've got 4-year-old PCs you should be
able to upgrade.  It's just a matter of time.

I've seen sites upgrade 2000+ machines... every year...  So only 200
is far from "impossible".

-derek