[OpenAFS] afsd.exe paramaters to disable kaserver authentication

Charles Clancy security@xauth.net
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 01:47:39 -0500 (CDT)

> > On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Lukas Kubin wrote:
> >
> > > Is there any parameter to disable kaserver authentication in OpenAFS for
> > > Windows 98/95 ? I couldn't find any but believe it's th source of my
> > > troubles running aklog.exe to get Kerberos5/AFS tokens.
> > > The "troubles" are that everytime a run aklog.exe on Windows 98, it crash.
> > > Thank you.
> >
> > I'm looking at main() in src/WINNT/afsd/afsd95.c. I see none.
>
> Charles Clancy wrote 2 days ago:
>
> So which is the version I should download to have that option?

Yeah -- it's not an afsd.exe option, and I never said it is one.  It's an
option to the GUI that does authentication and controls the AFS service.

[ t. charles clancy ]--[ tclancy@uiuc.edu ]--[ www.uiuc.edu/~tclancy ]