[OpenAFS] Kerberos 5, AFS, and no krb524d

Nicholas Henke henken@seas.upenn.edu
09 Jun 2003 20:43:41 -0400

On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 20:06, Nicholas Henke wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 19:59, Nicholas Henke wrote:
>

> > Now.... what is the proper way to use this, or fix it ?
>
> It does appear that if I add 'henken@UPENN.EDU' to UserList, I am
> 'authorized' as a superuser.

Ack -- bad Nic, sorry for responding to myself again.

The superuser problem is fixed -- I can now do super user'ish type
stuff, but anything that requires acl's fails -- it seems that I am
still not mapped to a valid user in the pts database. Is it possible to
add 'henken@UPENN.EDU' as a user ?

Nic
--
Nicholas Henke
Penguin Herder & Linux Cluster System Programmer