[OpenAFS] where is afs.rc?

Tim C. tim@umbc.edu
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:48:26 -0400 (EDT)

> > > src/afsd/afs.rc.linux
> > >
> >   Wouldn't it make sense to pull these rc files out of the src/ tree?
>
> And put them...
> ?

  rc/  or contrib/  or examples/  (yes I'm talking about a new
directory).  Perhaps use contrib and through a few things in there, such
as an aklog. ;)  *duck for bricks being thrown*
  Maybe use examples/ and throw in some BosConfig examples from
different sites and maybe some client afsd param examples.
  Also, it would be a nice place to through the killafs script that is
referenced in the afs.rc.linux script.  I just think it would be really
useful, and maybe cut down on some of the newbie questions on this list
if we could include a complete and navigatable package. :)

Tim

Tim Craig            These are my opinions and not my employers. :)
OIT-Systems
tim@umbc.edu         It's hard to be serious when you're
                       naked. - Garfield