[OpenAFS] clientName.name: AFS ID v. UNIX UID

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:04:43 -0400

Ok. Makes sense.

At the moment, I am looking through the klog.c code trying to determine for a
foreign cell in which your local uid wouldn't match your unix uid, what makes
the determineation of either AFS ID or UNIX UID being stuck in there.

Thanks!